17 enero, 2013

Armageddon - Aerosmith




Armageddon - Aerosmith

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing 
Watch you smile while you are sleeping 
Far away and dreaming 

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender 
I could stay lost in this moment forever 
Well, every moment spent with you 
Is a moment i treasure 
I don't wanna close my eyes 
I don't wanna fall asleep 
'cause i'd miss you, babe 
And i don't wanna miss a thing 
'cause even when i dream of you 
The sweetest dream will never do 
I'd still miss you, babe 
And i don't wanna miss a thing 
Lying close to you 
Feeling your heart beating 
And i'm wondering what you're dreaming 
Wondering if it's me you're seeing 
Then i kiss your eyes and thank god we're together 
And i just wanna stay with you 
In this moment forever, forever and ever ...



Happy two months...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias Por Comentar